Our direct Mushroom Farm Share is similar to our mushroom add-on, but you don’t need to purchase a veggie CSA box share to do it! Here are the details:
- Pick up will be from our booth at the Mill City Farmers Market during market hours [8am to 1pm or 9am to 1pm (October)].
- Pick up dates are every-other-week from June 13th through October 17th (see schedule below for all dates).
- what you get: in the course of 10 deliveries you will receive 9 quarter-pound boxes of fresh mushrooms, a reishi brownie, 1 oz. packaged of dried shiitake, and a mushroom butter.
- Because our farm share is direct, we can offer it to members for a good value: to sign up you’ll need to pre-order at this page.
If you often shop at the Mill City Farmers Market and purchase our mushrooms, you may be wondering why you’d purchase a farm share instead of just purchasing from our booth. There are a few reasons:
- You’ll get a great variety of mushrooms – including ones that aren’t available at our market booth.
- since direct farm shares are paid for ahead of time, you can step up to our booth and pick up your share with no fuss!
- you can delay two of your ten pick ups – in case you aren’t able to pick up that week, though you need to let us know by the previous Saturday that you won’t be able to pick up. Delayed pick-ups will be delivered the following pick-up date (two weeks later).
Pick up dates (from Mill City Farmers Market)
- June 13th
- June 27th
- July 11th
- July 25th
- August 8th
- August 22nd
- September 5th
- September 19th
- October 3rd
- October 17th