Our direct Mushroom Farm Share is similar to our mushroom add-on, but you don’t need to purchase a veggie CSA box share to do it! Here are the details:
- Pick up will be from our booth at the Mill City Farmers Market during market hours [8am to 1pm or 9am to 1pm (October)].
- Pick up dates are every-other-week from June 5th through October 9th (see schedule below for all dates).
- what you get: in the course of 10 deliveries you will receive 10 third-of-a-pound boxes of fresh mushrooms, a reishi brownie, a jar or shiitake powder, and a mushroom butter.
- The price is: $65 per share.
If you often shop at the Mill City Farmers Market and purchase our mushrooms, you may be wondering why you’d purchase a farm share instead of just purchasing from our booth. There are a few reasons:
- You’ll get a great variety of mushrooms – including ones that aren’t available at our market booth.
- Because our farm share is direct, we can offer it to members for a good value, between 25% and 33% less expensive than other market sales: to sign up you’ll need to pre-order at this page.
- since direct farm shares are paid for ahead of time, you can step up to our booth and pick up your share with no fuss!
- This year we’ll be donating any unclaimed shares to folks in need of some fresh produce – and mushrooms! It will go to the MCFM Greens for Good program. There is more information on the program here: https://millcityfarmersmarket.org/food-donation/
Pick up dates (from Mill City Farmers Market)
- June 5th
- June 19th
- July 3rd
- July 17th
- July 31st
- August 14th
- August 28th
- September 11th
- September 25th
- October 9th
We expect to offer a winter mushroom farm share – direct, starting in late October 2021 and extending through April, 2022; we don’t want you to be left out in the cold with no mushrooms! Stay tuned for details!