This is a delicious way of preparing beech or other mushrooms – for topping a pork chop, steak, or pasta!
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
black pepper to taste
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- trim off bottom (roots) of beech mushroom cluster
- Place pan on medium heat
- When hot, melt butter, then add mushrooms and a pinch of salt
- Saute mushrooms till tender, about 10 minutes
- Add garlic and cook for another minute, then add broth and vinegar.
- Turn heat up and boil till most of the liquid has evaporated, then add thyme and serve on your favorite meat, pasta, or seafood!